Melt-in-your-mouth, made-to-order fresh food.
A graduate of the Culinary Institute of America who oversees what you eat and cares about what you think.
- Light-fare and full-dinner options.
- In-season collaborations with local farms.
- Twenty-six years in business that translates into understanding what you want.
- On- and off-premise catering – showers, weddings, rehearsal dinners, anniversaries and more.
- Various community events – from cabarets to Friday night music to wine- or beer-tasting dinners to Dining to Make a Difference, which raises funds for non-profits – to just a good home-cooked meal to go.
- Check out our Gluten-Free Menu in the menu section.
Reservations can be made online or by calling 845 343-6630.
Dinner is served Wednesday-Sunday. Our Hours are:
- Wednesday and Thursday from 5:00-9:00 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday from 5:00-9:15 p.m.
- Sunday from 3:00-8:00 p.m.