Melt-in-your-mouth, made-to-order fresh food.
A graduate of the Culinary Institute of America who oversees what you eat and cares about what you think.
- Light-fare and full-dinner options.
- In-season collaborations with local farms.
- Twenty-six years in business that translates into understanding what you want.
- On- and off-premise catering – showers, weddings, rehearsal dinners, anniversaries and more.
- Various community events – from cabarets to Friday night music to wine- or beer-tasting dinners to Dining to Make a Difference, which raises funds for non-profits – to just a good home-cooked meal to go.
Reservations are suggested by calling 845 343-6630.
Dinner is served Wednesday-Sunday. Our Hours are:
- Wednesday and Thursday from 5:00-9:00 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday from 5:00-9:15 p.m.
- Sunday from 3:00-8:00 p.m.
RESERVATIONS CANNOT BE MADE ONLINE.
- The annual Esposito Family Christmas show on Sunday, Dec. 22. Two shows, with a buffet that precedes each performances. Reservations a must.
- There’s still some availability for holiday parties. Book yours soon.
- Customized gift boxes, with items such as Dijon Vinaigrette, Pumpkin Bread, Chocolate Chip Cookies, etc. etc. make great presents!
- It’s not too early to make New Year’s Eve reservations.